Background

Wednesday 6 April 2011

My Daughters Birthday Card

A perfect way to send a card and a gift at the same time.



The above card was made using our 'Pop Up Slider' Template

I used an 8" x 8" scalloped edge card and stamped the edges with flourishes and added the odd black pearl to the corners.  The flowers were originally plain so I used a red pro-marker to change the colour and then added a button with a very small bow to go into the middle.  Before I stuck the box on I stuck down a piece of ribbon and then placed a bow on the top.

The box was decorated using 'Wild Rose Studio' Stamp and coloured in using pro-markers.  This image was stuck onto a topper cut from the cuttlebug.  I folded and placed inside some tissue paper and then placed some earrings inside for her.


1 comment: