The card below was made using the Pop Up Slider Template.
Stamps used were by Michele Marsden.
- The flower was stamped with black memento ink and then coloured with pro-markers and cut out.
- A piece of cream card was stamped at the side.
- The flower was stuck down onto the cream card using pinflair gel in order for the flower not to lay flat.
- The butterfly placed at the top of the card was stamped and coloured with pro-markers and stuck down using pinflair gel.
- Mirror board was placed behind the cream card and a ribbon design by Nellie's multi frames was cut out of a piece of mirror board and added to the side.
- This was then layered up onto a piece of purple and cream card and stuck down onto the mechanism for the pop up. The mechanism was cut out using mirror board and stuck down onto a plain cream card which has been stamped and embossed with clear embossing power and then colourred using dusty concord distress ink.
- When the topper has been pulled to stand up, the aperture was then cut out.
- A piece of light cream card was used for the inside. Where the apperture is showing a light pencil line was drawn around onto the insert.
- With love and the decorative corner was then stamped onto the insert where the pencil lines were. Once the ink has dried rub out the pencil lines and then using double sided tape on the front of the insert stick to the inside of the card.
- Sakura stardust pens and ribbon were used to embellish the card.